The Kitty Beautiful is not open for business yet, and we do not have an exact opening date yet. For more information, follow us on Facebook. If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in The Kitty Beautiful.
On one side, a cat cafe is just a regular place to get pastries, coffee, teas, freshly made organic juices, and snacks. It's a place to bring your laptop and use free Wi-Fi while you enjoy a good morning pick me up. Or a place to unwind during a busy day.
But the other side of a cat cafe is that it is an attraction where cats can be watched and played with.
Patrons pay a small cover fee, or a monthly membership, and they can go into a separate room to play with and hang out with a bunch of free roaming, fully adoptable cats.
The world's first cat cafe opened in Taiwan in 1998. A few years later, they started to open in Japan, which is where the concept took off. The concept spread to Europe and then to the United States in 2014. Cat cafes in the United States differ from those in many other countries with their focus on adoptions. So you can come down to a cat cafe, pick up a muffin, get a coffee, go play with cats, and if you fall in love, adopt them and take them home.
Sounds great, right?
That's why we're excited to announce plans for The Kitty Beautiful, a cat cafe, right in downtown Orlando, right near Lake Eola.
The name is a play on our Orlando city motto, the City Beautiful. Think of a place where people can come for quick bite, grab a pastry (we'll have vegan options available) and a coffee, order a cup of freshly made organic juice from our juice bar. You can relax with a magazine or a book using Wi-Fi in our cafe area, playing a board game, or take that coffee into the cat play area and spend as much time as you want playing with and enjoying the company of our furry little friends.
Because of our connection to Orlando Organics, almost all items in the cafe will be organic. We are aiming to have our coffee be organic and free trade, and many items will be vegan.
And if you meet a kitty who you fall for, you'll be able to adopt them and take them home.
We host cats from our adoption partners. All of our cats are spayed/neutered, tested for feline leukemia and feline aids; administered age appropriate vaccines, treated for parasites, and all microchipped. And they are all fully adoptable!
Coffees, tea, freshly made organic juices, cookies, muffins, pastries and more! A great place for a quick drink or snack even without the cats.
A place to come and relax, use the Wi-Fi, play a board game, borrow or leave a book from our library, and connect with people as well as felines. Cat Yoga, "mewvie nights," local musicians and more.
Meet Our Cats
Please note our cat guests may change without notice due to adoptions and other reasons.
"Cats are connoisseurs of comfort."
"The smallest feline is a masterpiece."
Leonardo da Vinci
"I have lived with several Zen masters - all of them cats."
- Basic Membership
- Our Most Common Membership
- Four hours of free monthly cat time
- Additional cat hours only $5/hour
- One Free Guest Pass per Month with a free hour
- VIP Membership
- For Those Who Want More Cat Time
- Eight hours of free monthly cat time
- Additional cat hours only $4/hour
- Two Free Guest Passes per Month with a free hour
- One free drink per month
- Cake's Club
- Named for our Siamese Cat, "Cake."
- Sixteen hours of free monthly cat time
- Additional cat hours only $3/hour
- Four Free Guest Passes per Month with a free hour
- One free drink per month
- One free monthly pass to Cat Yoga or "Mewvie Night"
- A free half hour of private kitty time for you and a guest in your first month
- "A La Cat" Time
- One hour of cat time
- Based on availability
- Cat Yoga Classes
- One hour of yoga surrounded by cats
- Comes with free 30 minutes of cat time
- Classes taught by Paige Maxwell, Yoga Instructor at Full Circle Yoga and Harmony Yoga Studios
- "Mewvie Nights"
- Watch a movie surrounded by cats!
- Two hours in the cat area